Commonly used arc bending processing methods for aluminum profiles, and the bending methods vary with different equipment. There are also many methods of arc bending of aluminum profiles, including combined machining, roll machining, bending and forging, and stamping, and more commonly, metal pressing. The current development of the aluminum profile bending arc processing industry has also prompted the continuous development of pipe bending processing technology.
The steps of aluminum alloy processing:
According to different bending equipment, the bending method of aluminum profile bending arc is divided into manual bending and machine bending. Bending machines are divided into coreless elbows and cored elbows; manual bending is suitable for small batch production, because the operation does not require professional equipment, the bending device is relatively simple, and the cost is relatively low, but the labor productivity is low and the strength is high. There are five commonly used methods for bending and bending of aluminum profiles:
- Stamping method: Use a tapered core to expand the tube end to the desired size and shape on the stamping machine.
- Bending forming method: There are three commonly used methods, one is the stretching method, the other is the stamping method, and the third roller method has 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, and a regulating roller. Adjusted with a fixed roll distance, the finished aluminium profile is curved.
- Bulging method: One is to put the rubber into the tube and compress it with a punch above to make the tube protrude and shape. Another method is hydraulic bulging, where a liquid is filled in the middle of the aluminum profile, and the liquid pressure inflates the bent tube into the desired shape.
- Forging method: use a swaging machine to punch out one end or part of the tube to reduce the outer diameter.
- Rolling method: Usually no mandrel is required, suitable for the inner round edge of thick-walled pipes.
The process type of aluminum alloy processing:
Aluminum alloys can be obtained by adding other metals such as silicon, iron, copper, aluminum, etc. It has the characteristics of low density, high strength and strong corrosion resistance. Its light weight and high strength make aluminum profiles widely used in the processing and manufacturing of various parts. What is the processing technology of aluminum alloy?
1. Aluminum alloy stamping processing method:
Stamping is a forming method in which sheets, strips, tubes and profiles are plastically deformed or separated to obtain the desired shape and size by applying external force using a press and a die. Stamping is a process that uses the power of ordinary or special stamping equipment to make the workpiece directly withstand the deformation force of the mold, and process product parts with a certain shape, size and performance. The three major elements of stamping are sheet metal, die and equipment. Forming is a processing method of cold deformation of metal, also known as cold stamping or sheet metal stamping. This is the main method of metal plastic processing.Material selection for stamping aluminum sheet metal
2. Aluminum alloy precision casting processing:
Precision casting is a special kind of casting. Parts obtained in this way generally do not require machining. Such as investment casting, die casting, etc. The general practice is: first design and manufacture a mold according to the product requirements (it can be very small or no margin), cast wax by casting method to obtain the original wax mold; repeat the painting, sanding, hardening and baking of the wax mold. The process of drying; dissolving and dewaxing the inner wax mold to obtain a mold cavity; baking and forming to make it have sufficient strength; pouring the required metal materials, shelling and sand cleaning to obtain high-precision finished products; heat treatment, such as heat treatment , cold processing, etc. , according to product requirements.
3. Powder processing of aluminum profiles:
Powder manufacturing refers to the production of metal powders, which are made into materials or products through processes such as stirring, molding, and sintering. There are two points:
(1) Manufacture of metal powder (including alloy powder), hereinafter referred to as “metal powder”.
(2) Metal powder (sometimes a small amount of non-metallic powder) can be made into various materials (so-called “powder metallurgy materials”) or various materials (sometimes “powder metallurgy products”) after mixing, molding and sintering ”).
4. Aluminum alloy injection molding:
Mix the organic binder and solid powder evenly, granulate, heat with an injection molding machine in a plasticized state (~150°C), remove the binder by chemical method or thermal decomposition method, sinter and compact to obtain the finished product.
5. Injection molding of aluminum alloy parts:
The solid powder and the organic binder are uniformly kneaded, and after granulation, they are injected into the mold cavity with an injection molding machine in a heated and plasticized state (~150°C) to solidify and form, and then chemically or thermally decompose the formed blank. The binder is removed, and then the product is obtained by sintering and densification. Compared with traditional processes, it has the characteristics of high precision, uniform organization, excellent performance and low production cost. Its products are widely used in electronic information engineering, biomedical equipment, office equipment, automobiles, machinery, hardware, sports equipment, watch industry, weapons and aerospace industries.