What are the advantages of aluminum alloy casing?
With the improvement of the level of science and technology, many electronic product casings used in our lives now are aluminum alloy casings. The aluminum alloy shell is a product obtained by extruding aluminum profiles through metal stamping and surface treatment. It has high flexibility and can be arbitrarily cut in length. So is the aluminum alloy case good? What are the advantages? Next, Balford autor will introduce you in detail.
To sum up first, aluminum alloy shells are definitely good. Aluminum alloy shells are easy to process, have high flexibility, and have high grades, which can effectively increase the added value of products and are widely used in the electronics industry.
Advantages of aluminum alloy shell:
- Strong plasticity and easy processing: the aluminum alloy shell is light in weight and high in strength. It can be punched and extruded into various complex structures, and then processed by CNC to meet the design requirements of various products.
- Beautiful appearance: The surface of the aluminum alloy shell can be subjected to various surface treatments, such as powder spraying, anodizing, electrophoretic coating and other surface treatment technologies. Different colors can be customized according to customer requirements, which can meet the decoration needs of various products and give the products a beautiful appearance.
- Long service life: The aluminum alloy shell has the advantages of light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, strong fire resistance and long service life.
- Strong environmental adaptability: The aluminum alloy shell has been treated with various surface processes, and the surface is resistant to acid and alkali erosion, oxidation resistance, and UV resistance, and maintains its inherent color and luster for a long time.
The above advantages of aluminum alloy casings are shared here. Aluminum alloy casings are currently involved in various industries. It is because the role it plays is also very important. For users to better use the device, it is first of all to consider using suitable items to wrap and protect it, so that the operation of the device will not be disturbed.
How to avoid damage during the production of aluminum alloy casings?
Aluminum alloy is an alloy based on aluminum with a certain amount of other alloying elements added. It is one of the light metal materials. In addition to the general characteristics of aluminum, aluminum alloys also have some specific characteristics of alloys due to the different types and quantities of alloying elements added. Aluminum alloy shell, as the name implies, is a variety of shells made of aluminum alloy. We can understand that the aluminum alloy shell is a coat of the circuit board. So how to avoid damage during the production of aluminum alloy casings? The following is the introduction of Balford autor.
How to avoid damage to the aluminum alloy shell during the production process?
1. Install protective devices.
Due to the small production batch, safety protection devices must be installed in stamping operations that cannot be automated and cannot use safe stamping tools to prevent injury accidents caused by operational errors. All kinds of protective devices have their own different characteristics and scope of use. Improper use will still cause injury accidents. Therefore, it is necessary to clarify the role of various protective devices in order to use them correctly and ensure safe operation.
2. Transform stamping equipment to improve production safety and reliability.
At present, there are many unsafe factors in the operating system and electrical control system of many old stamping equipment. If they continue to be used, they should be technically transformed. Stamping equipment manufacturers should improve product design to ensure the safety and reliability of stamping equipment.
3. Reform the process, mold and operation mode, and realize the manual operation outside the mold.
For mass production operations, mechanization and automation can be achieved by reforming processes and molds. For example, the use of automation, multi-station stamping machinery and equipment, the use of multi-tool cutting tools and mechanized production equipment, the use of continuous molds, composite molds and other combined process measures. All of these not only ensure the safety of stamping operations, but also greatly improve production efficiency.
The above information on how to avoid damage to the aluminum alloy shell during the production process is shared here. The aluminum alloy shell can effectively improve the added value of the product due to its convenient processing, high flexibility and high grade. Generally, it includes aluminum profile shell and aluminum die-casting shell.