An ordinary car consists of tens of thousands of parts, of which metal parts occupy a major part, and the stamping process is widely used in the automotive industry.
1. Process flow stamping workshop.
Raw materials (plates and coils) enter the warehouse → open the coil → clean the sheet and oil, open the coil and cut the small pieces → stamping production line → the first qualified installation and mold debugging → mass production → qualified parts prevent Rust → Storage.
2. the concept and characteristics of cold stamping.
1. Cold stamping is a pressure processing method that uses a die installed on a press to apply pressure to the material at room temperature to cause separation or plastic deformation to obtain the desired parts.
2. Characteristics of cold stamping: stable product size, high precision, light weight, good rigidity, good exchangeability, high efficiency and low consumption, simple operation and easy automation.
3. the classification of the basic process of cold stamping.
Cold stamping is divided into two categories: forming process and separation process.
1. The forming process is a stamping part of shape and size, and the blank will be plastically deformed without breaking.
The forming process is divided into: drawing, bending, flanging, shaping, etc.
Stretching: a stamping process in which a flat blank (process part) is converted into an open hollow part using a drawing die.
Elbow: Bend plates, profiles, pipes or bars into a certain angle to form a certain stamping shape.
Flanging: It is a stamping forming method in which the sheet is turned into a vertical edge along a certain curvature, which is used for the flat part or the curved part of the blank.
2. The separation process is a kind of stamping part, which can separate the sheet according to a certain outline, so as to obtain a certain shape, size and cutting surface quality.
The separation process is divided into blanking, punching, corner cutting, trimming, etc.
Blanking: When the part within the closed curve is used as a blanking part, the materials are separated from each other along the closed curve, which is called blanking.
Punching: When the part other than the closed curve is used as a punching part, the materials are separated from each other along the closed curve, which is called punching.
4. The names of the processes and their codes.
Some of the parts produced in the stamping workshop belong to cladding parts, such as: hood outer panel, roof, door, etc.
5. Requirements for covering parts.
- The size and shape should meet the inspection tool and the sample matched with the welded assembly.
- Good surface quality. It is not allowed to have defects such as ripples, wrinkles, dents, scratches, scratches, indentations, etc. on the surface of the outer cover (especially the outer cover of the car), the ridges should be clear and straight, and the surface should be smooth and uniform.
- Good rigidity. In order to ensure sufficient rigidity of the part, the cover should have sufficient plastic deformation during the molding process.
- Good process performance. In order to reduce the production cost of stamping and welding, it should have good stamping process performance and welding process performance. The stamping process mainly depends on each process, especially whether the deep process can be carried out smoothly and stable production.
6. the composition of ordinary molds.
1. Working parts.
Contains parts such as punches and dies.
2. Positioning of parts.
There are mainly stopper pins, positioning pins, side blades and other parts.
3. Pressing, unloading and topping parts.
There are mainly unloading plate, ejector, pneumatic ejector and other components.
4. Parts guide.
Parts include guide posts, guide bushes, guide plates, etc.
5. Parts support.
Including upper and lower template and convex and concave fixed plate and other components.
6. Fastening of parts.
Including hexagonal screws, unloading screws and other components.
7. Buffering of parts.
These include discharge springs, urethane rubber and nitrogen cylinders, among others.
8. Safety parts and other auxiliary parts.
Mainly include safety side pins, safety screws, work limiters, storage limiters, loading and unloading racks, waste chutes, lifting rods, lifting lugs, etc.
9. Safety side pin: The main function is to prevent the fastening screws of the upper mold pressing plate from loosening or breaking, causing the pressing plate to fall, resulting in heavy losses of personnel and tooling.
10. Storage limiter: It is mainly used to prevent the elastic element of the mold from being under pressure for a long time and to fail, and to prevent the long-term contact of the edge from affecting the life of the edge. (Usually urethane rubber is used)
11. Work limiter: the main function of limiting the feeding depth of the convex and concave die.
7.stamping sheet material single and double sheet detection system
When using an automatic stamping manipulator, double stacks often occur due to the surface tension of the metal sheet. After these ultra-thick double stacks enter the stamping process, the stamping die is easily damaged. The Astro Double Sheet Detector can accurately detect whether the automatic feeding manipulator grabs a single or double sheet.
Metal stamping is the use of punches and dies to deform or break metals such as stainless steel, iron, aluminum, and copper to obtain certain shapes and specifications. Metal stamping processing is simple in operation, high in production efficiency, and easy to complete mechanization. Automation is an indispensable key production process for hardware production enterprises. Let’s take a look at what the following metal stamping process is?
- Material preparation: The materials required for the mold vary from product to product. According to the characteristics of the product, select the appropriate mold material, such as: mold. Top cover and upper splint. Stripper plate. Lower mold. Spacer. Bottom plate, etc.
- Preliminary processing: After selecting the material, first use the milling machine to process the plane and sides. The common method is to use wood-based panels, stripping machines, lower stencils, spacers, bottom plates, top covers, and top plates.
- Finishing: the plane and the four corners must be grinded to be beveled. . Stripping board. The lower template and the bottom plate are at an oblique angle, and the bottom plate and the upper cover plate are ground flat.
- Line drawing: place the finished beveled template at the line drawing place. According to the mold drawing, draw the line with the line height ruler, and finally point, point, point, and tap on the die head after the line is drawn.
- Plate: In order to ensure the strength of the wood, after high temperature quenching, quenching, quenching and tempering, annealing and other processes, it is further refined, the plate is rolled into a bevel, and then the wire is broken.
- Installation and trial mold: select the mold base or support guide post. The guide post completes the mold assembly, installs the installation mold in the stamping machine for adjustment, and finally conducts mold testing on the stamping precision hardware to determine whether it meets the product regulations and completes the entire hardware. process.