Metal stamping process steps
- 1. Calculate the size of the blank, make a reasonable layout and draw a layout diagram, and calculate the material utilization rate.
- 2.even if the punching force, that is, the punching force, the bending force, the stretching force, the unloading force, the pushing force, the blank holder force and the forming force, etc., to determine the press.
- 3.select the appropriate press model and specification.
- 4.calculate the pressure center, so as not to affect the service life of the mold due to the eccentric load of the mold.
- 5.calculate and determine the dimensions of the main parts of the mold (such as punch, die, punch fixing plate and backing plate, etc.) and the size and height of elastic components.
- 6.determine the gap between the convex and concave molds and calculate the size of the working part of the convex and concave molds.
- 7.determine the deep drawing die pressing ring, the number of deep drawing, the size distribution of each process and the size calculation of the semi-finished product.
How to measure the size of metal stamping parts
Stamping processing is a very efficient processing method. From our daily household appliances, daily necessities to automobiles, aerospace, machinery, instrumentation and other high-tech fields, there are a large number of metal stamping parts applications, according to the size of metal stamping parts. Measurement can ensure that product quality meets standard specifications and avoid subsequent problems caused by stamping defects.
Difficulty in measuring
The measurement content of stamping parts mainly includes burrs, wrinkling, pulling, impact lines, die crushing (indentation), pits, rust, pitting, cracks, punching collapse, smoothness of rounded corners, thickness, corrugation Etc., due to production process reasons, defective products will appear, and product quality is guaranteed by measurement.
With the continuous development of industrial technology, the quality standards for stamping parts are getting higher and higher. The main difficulty of the current stamping process lies in precision stamping or full bright strips. All stamping parts need to be punched to meet the required specifications and styles. The cutting process will cause the workpiece to have burrs on the cutting surface, sag on the surface, insufficient brightness, or even partial fracture, which not only affects the appearance of the product, but also brings great hidden dangers to subsequent installation and use.
Dimensional measurement purpose
Dimensional measurement is the last check on product quality, eliminating all defects of the manufactured products one by one. At present, the most widely used field of stamping parts in China is automobile manufacturing. There are a large number of stamping parts from basic body parts to core batteries and engines. The quality of stamping parts will directly or indirectly affect the performance and safety of these parts.
The purpose of high-precision dimensional measurement for stamping parts is to check the product quality, find the product defect area and divide it, help manufacturers to carry out secondary punching and continuously adjust and optimize, achieve the expected design effect, and minimize the problems caused by the subsequent use process. security risks.
The omnidirectional dimension measuring instrument is also called LVDT displacement sensor, which can replace traditional calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, protractors, knife edge rulers and many other testing equipment. and other information for high-precision measurement.
The fully automated measurement method can avoid the inaccuracy and low efficiency caused by manual measurement, and comprehensively detect the quality problems in the stamping process, such as wrinkling, cracking, springback, surface collapse, slippage, impact, etc. kind of defect.
Deep drawing parts Manufacturers can conduct an in-depth analysis of the real causes of defects, formulate feasible mold rectification plans, and do a good job in preventing re-sale, so as to avoid subsequent product rework, scrap, and production efficiency reduction, and help manufacturers optimize and adjust product modeling. Avoid the occurrence of problems, shorten the delivery cycle, ensure the normal development of stamping production, improve production efficiency and reduce production costs.