What is a stamping die
Stamping die is a special process equipment that processes materials (metal or non-metal) into parts (or semi-finished products) in cold stamping, called cold stamping die (commonly known as cold stamping die). Stamping is a pressure processing method that uses a die installed on a press to apply pressure to a material at room temperature to separate or plastically deform it to obtain the required parts.
Balford stamping dies are widely used in manufacturing and affect our lives. However, there are still many people who don’t know what a Balford stamping die is. Stamping refers to the pressure processing method in which the mold installed on the stamping machine is used to apply pressure to the material at room temperature to separate or plastically deform it, thereby obtaining the required parts. Balford stamping dies come in a variety of forms, and Balford stamping dies are also screened based on job content, die design and die material.
The following are the types of Balford stamping dies according to the product processing technology? let us see!
According to different commodity processing technology, die can be divided into five categories: punching and shearing die, bending die, drawing die, forming die, and shrinking die.
5 different stamping die types
- 1. Punching and shearing die: The work is completed according to the cutting effect. The common methods are cutting punching die, material opening punching die, punching punching die.
- 2. Bending die: Bend the flat blank into a viewing angle, according to the shape, precision and production method of the part, such as general bending dies, cam bending dies, rolling dies, arc bending dies. Folding and punching dies and distorted dies, etc.
- 3. Sampling mold: The sampling mold is to make the flat blank into a seamless bottom-end vessel.
- 4. Forming die: It refers to changing the shape of the blank by various partial deformation methods. Its forms include convex forming die. Rolling die. Neck shrink die. Hole boss produces die.
- 5. Shrink the mold: Use strong pressure to flow and deform the metal blank into the desired shape. Its types include extrusion Balford stamping dies. Embossing stamping dies. Stamping stamping dies. End pressure stamping dies.
The processing technology classification of Balford stamping die products is shared here. If you have other questions, you can also consult us! Balford is a manufacturer of stamping dies. Stamping continuous dies. 金属プレス dies. Continuous dies. School tool dies and other mold processing manufacturers, welcome to お問い合わせ if you are interested!