Notes for deep drawing of aluminum house drawing:
- The stretching must be done after the aluminum alloy profile is cooled to below 50 degrees before it can be moved to the stretching frame for stretching. If the temperature is too high, stretching will not only burn the human body, but also burn the tops, but also because it cannot completely eliminate aluminum Due to the internal stress of the alloy profile, it is absolutely waste products such as twisting, twisting, and poor function before and after aging.
- The stretching amount is controlled at about 1%, and it should be noted that if the stretching amount is too high, the head, middle and tail size errors will occur, the appearance of water-like twist (fish scales) marks, low elongation, high hardness and brittleness (low plasticity). Too low tensile strength will make the compressive strength and hardness of the profile low, and even aging (quenching) cannot improve the hardness, and the profile is easy to bend in an arc (commonly known as a big knife bend).
- In order to control the amount of tensile deformation and control the size change of the entire profile very well, it is necessary to select appropriate special clamps and appropriate methods. In particular, the opening material, arc material, cantilever material, and zigzag-shaped profiles should pay more attention to the reasonable and effective use of stretch clamp pads.
- Pay attention to the force of small feet, thin teeth, long legs, arc surfaces, inclined surfaces, openings, viewpoints, etc. In order to avoid the occurrence of defects such as partial or point-shaped dimensional deformation, twisting, and spiraling of the profile.
- Because the top has the effect of resisting heat, the aluminum profiles with high decorative appearance must be turned upside down, back and forth, so as to facilitate uniform heat dissipation and reduce the defects of horizontal bright spots caused by uneven heat dissipation and different crystallinity, especially the large width On the surface, more attention should be paid to aluminum profiles with thick walls.
- During the process of reclaiming, moving and stretching, do not rub, pull, stack, jam or entangle each other, and a certain interval should be reserved between each other. The aluminum alloy profiles that are easy to bend and have a short discharge length should be disposed of in time, and maintenance should be done when necessary.
In mold production, the processing of aluminum alloy house is mainly stamping. The aluminum alloy house is particularly prone to being crushed and scratched during the stamping production process.
The houses of many commodities are made of aluminum alloys, and most aluminum alloy houses are made of secondary processing of aluminum alloy sheets. In mass production, the processing of aluminum alloy casings is mainly stamping. The aluminum alloy house is particularly prone to being crushed and scratched during the stamping production process.
- First, the aluminum alloy material is soft to prevent deformation and displacement of the aluminum alloy during the stamping process. Precise positioning must be set on the stamping die, and the positioning device requires a smooth surface without water chestnuts. This can effectively reduce the defects caused by the stamping of the aluminum alloy casing.
- The second is to reasonably design the mold gap to prevent the aluminum alloy house from bulging and slumping.
- Third, when designing the structure of the aluminum alloy casing, try to avoid deep holes, because most of the aluminum alloy casing art requires anodization, and the deep holes are easy to hide acid during anodization.
- Fourth, all the edges of the mold should be cut with slow wire, because the edges of the mold cut by the middle wire are not uniform, and burrs and dog teeth are prone to appear on the edge of the aluminum alloy house during stamping.
- Fifth, when the aluminum alloy house is stamped, the aluminum alloy sheet needs to be pasted with PE film. PE film can effectively reduce scratches and pressure injuries.
- Sixth, in the production process, it is necessary to keep the mold, stamping platform, and transfer blister tray clean and free of impurities.
- Seventh, aluminum alloy is a good thermal conductor, which is easy to conduct and heat. Therefore, in the stamping process, it is necessary to frequently apply aluminum alloy stamping and drawing oil on the material and mold for cooling, which can also play a role in lubrication.
- Eighth, in the production process, if the aluminum alloy house has too large burrs or edge collapse, you should contact the mold department for mold repair as soon as possible.