BALFORD’s extensive experience in precision metal stamping often enables us to provide innovative solutions to our customers’ stamping requirements. We typically provide consistent products for demanding applications. Our customers rely on us to provide micro stamping with ultra-tight tolerances, complex part geometries, specialty materials and in-mold assembly operations.
With over 30 years of experience in the metal stamping industry, we offer a wide range of metal stamping products and services to a variety of industries.
BALFORD’s work with clients throughout the process includes:
Design – Tool and Die Manufacturing – Material Optimization – Advance Quality Planning – Production Assembly – Shipping
Batch and in-line water cleaning, deburring, inspection, BALFORD provides our customers with greater efficiency and value through a well-established product cleaning and inspection process.
When customers combine our knowledge of metal stamping with our in-house forming technology for insert molding or assembly, we provide them with a “one-stop shop”. We work closely with our customers to ensure more cost-effective materials are selected for their product needs.
When a customer inquires, a fast and accurate quotation is very important, and a lot of cost, profit and other calculations should be taken into account when quoting. This mature stamping parts manufacturer actually has its own formula. Let’s take a brief look at how to calculate the quotation of die and metal stamping parts.
The mold quotation can be summarized into the following formula: reasonable and accurate mold = material cost + process design fee + processing fee + VAT paid + assembly and debugging fee + packaging and transportation fee
The above contents are relatively fixed and less floating, and various costs can be calculated directly. According to the above formula, an accurate quotation table can be generated by using office software and editing the formula into a table.
Product quotation formula: Parts price quotation = raw material cost – scrap income + delegated parts + machine loss + labor cost + management fee + required profit + packaging fee + transportation fee + total mold allocation fee + value-added tax
Control from raw material price, material utilization rate, thickness, step distance, etc., and then get the aggregated product cost value. Of course, in addition to the material itself, there are also costs including packaging fees, surface treatment fees and so on.
The above content is shared here. If you want to know more about the processing of metal stamping parts, please pay attention to us, Zhejiang BALFORD, located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, a manufacturer of precision metal stamping, stretch forming and precision injection molding.
In machining production, quotation is one of the most important tasks in addition to production. An enterprise’s production is mainly for profit. If you want to make a profit, you need to strictly control the production level. In addition, quotation is also an essential work. Only scientific quotations and high-quality products can make enterprises obtain good benefits. This article mainly introduces the processing fee quotation method of stamping parts for everyone, so that everyone can know what to do.
No matter what kind of processing quotation is made, development evaluation is required before quotation, which is one of the essential links. Development evaluation: positioning of stamping parts, estimated output, technical feasibility. It also includes whether the technical requirements can be met, whether the quality can be ensured, whether the materials and outsourced parts are available, whether the equipment is original or newly purchased, and whether the current company’s production capacity and manpower load are sufficient. The evaluation results are used to decide whether or not to proceed with the development.
Stamping parts quotation content
The quotation of stamping parts mainly involves the following aspects:
Material fee, profile mold fee, stamping die fee, fixture fee, stamping fee, machining fee (such as CNC machining, etc.), surface treatment (such as oxidation, painting, silk screen printing, spraying, surface galvanizing, etc.)
Itemized quotation for stamping parts
- (1) Material cost: unfold the parts and calculate the unfolded length of the parts; then use the calculation formula L (mm) × W (mm) × H (mm) × (g/cm ) × unit price (yuan/Kg) × (1.1 -1.2)/10, calculate the cost of materials.
- (2) Stamping die fee: According to the shape of the part, the convex and concave die area of the die is estimated, the unilateral margin is 5cm, and the height is 3-5cm, and the standard of the die base is checked according to the die size.
- (3) Stamping fee: calculated by tonnage. (0.8-1) yuan/60 tons, 1.2 yuan/80 tons.
- (4) Fixture fee.
- (5) Machining costs.
- (6) Surface treatment cost: oxidation 0.6 yuan/dm; painting; silk screen; spraying; surface galvanizing.
- (7) Gross profit: controlled between 20-30%.
Stamping processing fee quotation
(1) Confirm the rough product price. The material width, step distance and material thickness of the first set of cutting materials are used to obtain the weight of the blank. According to the selling price of this material on the market, the Jingsi Garden is conducted to obtain the material price of the product.
(2) Confirm the punching fee. A product is composed of multiple processes, and each process may use a different tonnage of presses. The price of one punch of different tonnage beer machines is roughly as follows:
16T——0.06 yuan, 25T——0.08 yuan, 35T——0.1 yuan, 45T——-0.12 yuan, 60T——-0.15 yuan, 80T——0.2 yuan, 110T——0.25 yuan, 160T——0.30 Yuan, 200T – 0.50 yuan, 200T (dual axis) – 0.60 yuan, 250T (dual axis) – 0.90 yuan.
(3) Total price = material cost + punching cost of each tonnage, but pay attention to the high scrap rate in production, and also pay attention to post-processing, electroplating, brushing, etc. There are screws and studs that need to be counted.