metal stamping parts china
What are the basic requirements of the metal stamping process? At present, it can be said that metal stamping parts have a wide range of applications in both industrial production and daily life. We all know that metal stamping processing is a processing method of stamping and forging materials through stamping machines and dies. It is easy to operate, stamping High precision, easy to realize the advantages of mechanization and automation, etc., are the most widely used processing methods. So what are the basic requirements of metal stamping parts technology?
Basic process requirements for metal stamping parts:
- The materials used for metal stamping parts should not only meet the technical requirements of product design, but also meet the requirements of stamping process and processing requirements after stamping (such as cutting, electroplating, welding, etc.).
- When designing the structural shape of metal stamping parts, it is best to use surfaces with simple and reasonable structures (such as planes, cylindrical surfaces, helical surfaces) and their combinations. At the same time, the number of processed surfaces and the processing area should be minimized as much as possible.
- Selecting a reasonable method of blank preparation in mechanical manufacturing can directly use profiles, casting, forging, stamping and welding. The selection of the blank is related to the specific production technical conditions, and generally depends on the production batch, material properties and processing possibilities.
- The requirements of metal stamping forming performance, for the forming process, in order to facilitate the improvement of stamping deformation and the quality of the parts, the material should have good plasticity, small yield ratio, large plate thickness directional coefficient, small plate plane directional coefficient, material The ratio of yield strength to elastic modulus is small. For the separation process, the material does not need to have good plasticity, but it should have a certain plasticity. The better the plasticity is, the more difficult it is to separate.
- Specify the cost of machining parts with appropriate manufacturing accuracy and surface roughness. The processing cost of metal stamping parts will increase with the improvement of precision, especially in the case of high precision, this increase is extremely significant. Therefore, high precision should not be pursued without sufficient grounds. In the same way, the surface roughness of metal stamping parts should also be properly specified according to the actual needs of the mating surface.
The processing technology of metal stamping parts is relatively complex. In order to ensure that the performance of metal stamping parts can meet the requirements of use, it is necessary to follow the corresponding process requirements to ensure the feasibility of production.
Basic conditions of metal stamping parts
Balford Stampings manufacturer
- Metal stamping parts are produced by stamping under the premise of low material consumption. The parts are light in weight and just in hardness. After the sheet is plastically deformed, the internal structure of the metal is improved, which improves the strength of the stamping parts. .
- Metal stamping parts have high dimensional accuracy, uniform size with the mold parts, and good interchangeability. No further machining is required to meet general assembly and use requirements.
- During the stamping process, since the surface of the material is not damaged, the surface quality is not affected, and the appearance is smooth and beautiful, which provides convenient conditions for surface painting, electroplating, phosphating and other surface treatments.
Today, we introduce how Balford Stampings manufacturer is leading the industry.
First, no matter what industry, the trust of customers is the most important. When we have not yet cooperated with products, customers must first believe in you and will do it for you. Therefore, this requires our stamping parts sales staff not to exaggerate, to really talk about business, and not to give customers an illusory feeling. In the process of communicating our products, if we do not strive for an order, we often cannot meet customers’ needs. Requirements, can be insisted on, in fact, impossible to achieve.
The second is in the communication process of our products, we must be careful and meticulous about the unfavorable factors in the design process of our stamping parts, and inform the customer that these two aspects are adjusted in the actual application range of the customer. Fulfill customers’ orders on time without any reason to delay delivery.
Finally, our after-sales service, customer service is a very critical element for customers to choose you again, so the company should pay attention to the requirements of each stamping part.