Metal stamping suppliers in 2022
Precision stamping parts processing applications are very wide, precision connector terminals, relay shrapnel, micro-motor shrapnel, IC lead frames, automotive terminals, home appliance precision shrapnel, intelligent electronic components, medical terminals, and other consumer electronic parts industries.
The metal precision metal processing mainly uses the pressure of the punching machine, and the metal stamping processing is formed by the stamping process of the stamping die. It mainly has the following three characteristics:
- In the stamping process of precision metal processing, since the surface of the material is not damaged, it has better surface quality and a smooth and beautiful appearance, which provides convenient conditions for surface electroplating treatment.
- Precision metal processing is a product made by stamping under the premise of low material consumption. Its parts are light in weight and good in rigidity, and after the sheet is plastically deformed, the internal structure of the metal is improved, so that the precision metal processing strength is improved. improved.
- Precision metal processing has high dimensional accuracy, uniform size with the module, and good interchangeability. No further machining is required to meet general assembly and use requirements.
- The parts processed by precision stamping parts include precision terminals, shell parts, precision shrapnel, etc. The materials for precision metal processing are also very wide, and the common materials are phosphorus, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, etc.
- Compared with castings and forgings, precision stampings have the characteristics of thinness, uniformity, lightness and strength. Stamping can produce workpieces with ribs, ribs, undulations or flanging that are difficult to manufacture by other methods to improve their rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the accuracy of the workpiece can reach micron level, and the repeatability is high and the specifications are consistent, and holes, bosses, etc. can be punched out.
Precision stamping parts can be seen as follows:
Precision stamping parts have clear outline and small slump angle. Some hole margins and hole spacing (wall thickness) are less than or equal to t, and there are formed fine blanking such as embossing, counterboring, blind holes and hub flanges, especially involute with small modulus. Gear fine-blanking parts such as line, cycloid, triangle, rectangle and trapezoid are difficult to manufacture by other processing techniques.
The shape is complex, the size and shape accuracy are high, most of the material thickness t> 3mm ~ 12.5mm, for medium and thick plate and thick plate fine blanking, the punching surface is straight, smooth, and the quality can be comparable to cutting.
Due to the cold work hardening effect, the surface hardness and strength of the fine-blanked punching surface are greatly improved, and the friction resistance and weather resistance are improved. The fine-blanking parts such as gear tooth profiles and bushings used for the moving surface and friction surface will have a long service life. and improve.
Precision stamping parts are mechanical and electrical product parts that are mass-produced and reach a moderate economic production scale, including: mobile phones, computers, automobiles, medical instruments and other product fine-blanking parts are punched out of finished parts from raw materials without cutting.
Balford Stamping provides precision parts and stamping parts that are precise, beautiful, cheap and excellent. The products are widely used in mobile phones, computers, automobiles, medical and other fields.
Balford has passed ISO9001 in 2017. We has over ten years experience on manufacturing motor housing, solenoid valve housing and sensor housing, focused on auto parts.Now Balford enter into solenoid valve housings and sensor housings industry that are mainly based on difficult deep drawing process.
We employ documented procedures for every step in the manufacturing process from initial program launch through steady-state production in order to ensure consistent performance. We engineer our processes to produce the desired results, monitor those results, and use what we learn to regularly refine our processes as part of our commitment to continuous process and efficiency improvement.
Many of our customers have been with us for 5-8 years or more. Year after year, they experience zero late deliveries and zero returns.