Daily management of stamping parts processing plant A stamping parts processing plant is a factory that produces various metal parts, non-metallic material parts and composite materials. It consists of several stamping processes or process groups. Due to the difference in the number of dies and working locations, a die often includes several or even dozens of stations, so it is often called a multi-station die in mold manufacturing. There are many processing methods for stamping parts, including cold stamping, hot stamping, warm extrusion and warm forging. Among them, cold stamping is divided into single-plate machine type (single steel plate is fed and formed at one time) and multi-plate machine type (several steel plates are continuously fed and formed). Cold heading is obtained by plastically deforming the heated steel strip through special equipment.
A process of blank.
The characteristics of this process are:
The blank has high dimensional accuracy; it can reduce the scrap rate; the material utilization rate is high; the production efficiency is high; the operation is safe and convenient. Hot rolling is a rolling activity carried out at room temperature, which is characterized by:
- The deformation resistance of steel is small;
- No oxide skin is formed during the molding process;
- The steel extension is wider;
- Finished materials of any shape can be obtained;
- High production efficiency;
- The equipment is simple and low cost, etc.
In the early stage of the development of my country’s iron and steel industry, the hot rolling method was mainly used to produce small and medium-sized steel and sheet products such as grooves, angle steel and small section steel. With the development of the national economy, the demand for large-scale steel is increasing, especially some High-strength structural steels with special performance requirements, such as high-strength low-alloy steels for automobile girders and hull structures, all need to be produced by hot tandem rolling production. and the corresponding auxiliary facilities. Its main components are as follows:
- Finishing rolling unit
- Medium and heavy plate library
- Semi-finished product warehouse
- Auxiliary facilities
- Control system
(1) The main task of the finishing line of the finishing rolling unit is to cut the raw materials that have passed through the roughing and finishing workshop and then send them to the finishing unit for further processing to obtain products with qualified surface quality.
(2) The stock of medium and heavy plates in the medium and heavy plate warehouse should meet the requirements of the user’s demand and consider the impact of transportation conditions.
(3) In order to ensure the smooth connection of each pass and the timely supply of finished products, the semi-finished product warehouse must have enough semi-finished products for the user to call at any time.
(4) Auxiliary facilities mainly include: warehouse management system; computer center; water and electricity systems, etc.
(5) The control system consists of control room, main console, computer workstation and other parts.