What is a stamping die
Stamping die is a special process equipment that processes materials (metal or non-metal) into parts (or semi-finished products) in cold stamping, called cold stamping die (commonly known as cold stamping die). Stamping is a pressure processing method that uses a die installed on a press to apply pressure to a material at room temperature to separate or plastically deform it to obtain the required parts.
Balford stamping dies are widely used in manufacturing and affect our lives. However, there are still many people who don’t know what a Balford stamping die is. Stamping refers to the pressure processing method in which the mold installed on the stamping machine is used to apply pressure to the material at room temperature to separate or plastically deform it, thereby obtaining the required parts. Balford stamping dies come in a variety of forms, and Balford stamping dies are also screened based on job content, die design and die material.
The following are the types of Balford stamping dies according to the product processing technology? let us see!
According to different commodity processing technology, die can be divided into five categories: punching and shearing die, bending die, drawing die, forming die, and shrinking die.
5 different stamping die types
- 1. Punching and shearing die: The work is completed according to the cutting effect. The common methods are cutting punching die, material opening punching die, punching punching die.
- 2. Bending die: Bend the flat blank into a viewing angle, according to the shape, precision and production method of the part, such as general bending dies, cam bending dies, rolling dies, arc bending dies. Folding and punching dies and distorted dies, etc.
- 3. Sampling mold: The sampling mold is to make the flat blank into a seamless bottom-end vessel.
- 4. Forming die: It refers to changing the shape of the blank by various partial deformation methods. Its forms include convex forming die. Rolling die. Neck shrink die. Hole boss produces die.
- 5. Shrink the mold: Use strong pressure to flow and deform the metal blank into the desired shape. Its types include extrusion Balford stamping dies. Embossing stamping dies. Stamping stamping dies. End pressure stamping dies.
The processing technology classification of Balford stamping die products is shared here. If you have other questions, you can also consult us! Balford is a manufacturer of stamping dies. Stamping continuous dies. Metal stamping dies. Continuous dies. School tool dies and other mold processing manufacturers, welcome to contact us if you are interested!
Balford has passed ISO9001 in 2017. We has over ten years experience on manufacturing motor housing, solenoid valve housing and sensor housing, focused on auto parts.Now Balford enter into solenoid valve housings and sensor housings industry that are mainly based on difficult deep drawing process.
We employ documented procedures for every step in the manufacturing process from initial program launch through steady-state production in order to ensure consistent performance. We engineer our processes to produce the desired results, monitor those results, and use what we learn to regularly refine our processes as part of our commitment to continuous process and efficiency improvement.
Many of our customers have been with us for 5-8 years or more. Year after year, they experience zero late deliveries and zero returns.