Round Deep Drawn Component Case
1. The deep drawing parts. It is a metal sheet coil, blanking, punching, bending, and tapping, deep drawing manufacturing process.
2. Application: With no tooling charges, our precision, seamless deep drawn round cases and enclosures are excellent for cans, lids, and headers.
3. Stamping material: Standard products are made of aluminum, brass, copper, cold rolled steel, cupro nickel, nickel silver, and stainless steel, all of which come in plain, less finished, and other shielding alloys. Other materials, modifications, and finishes are also available.
4. Surface finish: zinc plating
5. Dimensions: In addition, the dimensions can be customized according to your requirements. If you have similar parts, please contact me. (email@example.com)
Through teamwork, continual improvement, and compliance with the China Balford Stampings quality system, customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements, our quality objectives are set in order to maintain Constituents’ satisfaction. Management philosophy and commitment consistent with these goals are the foundation for the establishment of quality objectives. Constituents include customers, team members, suppliers, community members, and statutory and regulatory agencies. Unsafe products and risks to health, safety, property, and the environment are avoided. In order to prevent injuries, property damage, and provide safe products, our objective is to eliminate them.