The key to the technology of stamping is the distribution of the production process and the selection of various main parameters. Balford – has been engaged in the custom processing of stamping parts for more than 10 years, and has accumulated rich experience. Through years of summarization, we have drawn the following technical standards and main parameters for your reference.
1. Tool selection.
The general criterion for selecting tools is the availability of economic development. Considering the standards of production and processing, the length of the tool overhang should be as short as possible, and the diameter of the CNC blade should be as large as possible, which is beneficial to reduce the surface roughness of the production and processing surface, so as to develop the rigidity, heat removal and tool service life of the tool system software. However, it should be noted that the semi-diameter of the tool at the rear cleaning angle should be lower than the small angle of the contour.
2, lathe selection.
The lathe with the closed-loop control servo control system with good rigidity and high precision of the lathe system software is adopted.
3. Process distribution.
After heat treatment of the cutting edge, the superhard production and processing process is allocated after the deep machining of the profile and the half-depth machining of the cutting edge, and then heat treatment is carried out, and then the superhard production and processing of the cutting edge is carried out with a lathe.
4. The total width of the cutting edge.
The total width of the edge of the lower die does not have to exceed 25mm, the total width of the outer edge of the upper die does not have to exceed 20mm, and the total width of the edge of the upper die does not exceed 15mm. If the total width of the edge margin exceeds this value, the back space should be milled before heat treatment.
5. Mouth capacity.
The residual amount of pre-embedded processing after half-depth machining of the cutting edge is 0.2-0.3 mm (the heat treatment and quenching deformation variables have been taken into account), that is, the output of super-hard production and processing after heat treatment of the cutting edge is 0.1-0.3 mm. Excessive exchange of output will harm the machining accuracy and aggravate the wear of the CNC blade. If the capacity is too small, it is likely to be short of material when the heat treatment deformation is large.
6. Edge strength.
The strength of the edge after heat treatment is around HRC55-65.
Since stamping appeared in the field of metalworking, it has grown rapidly. In people’s daily life, stamping parts are widely used, involving all aspects of life. What are the basic processing principles that need to be followed in stamping processing? Next, Balford will share with you.
- Each stamping part needs to consider the technical standards and model size of stamping processing at the design level, so that it can achieve the expected effect during assembly or use, thereby improving technical advantages, and also creating various stamping processes in the process of processing. specialty.
- During the processing, the shape of the stamping parts needs to be as simple as possible, therefore, the design of the die also needs to be as simple as possible to meet the manufacturing specifications of the stamping die. From the point of view of the processing technology of the stamping parts processing plant, the technical advantages and characteristics have been improved. Only by constantly discovering the processing characteristics in it can we produce better processing advantages.
- The designed stamping parts should be conducive to improving the utilization rate of gold materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where possible, and make parts as scrap-free and blank as possible.
- It should be beneficial to use the existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process it, and to prolong the service life of the die.