The production process of stretch stamping parts stretch stamping parts is to use a drawing machine to stretch and deform a metal sheet or pipe through a die to make it a workpiece of a certain shape and size. The process of drawing stamping parts includes:
Blanking, punching, blanking, bending and other processes, in which the precision of punching and blanking is relatively high. The processing equipment for drawing and stamping parts includes hydraulic presses, CNC machine tools and ordinary lathes.
- Punching The first step in the drawing process of the die is the drilling process, that is, the steel plate material is punched out of the corresponding round hole (such as 1mm in diameter) with a drill die for subsequent work.
- Blanking The blanking of stamping parts is usually carried out on an automated production line, which is characterized by a high degree of automation and high production efficiency.
- Forming Forming on the drawing machine mainly refers to the local forming of the workpiece; in addition, there are some processes (such as bending) of integral forming.
- Finishing The rough finishing of the blank is mainly to remove the protrusions and excess materials on the blank and to clean up surface defects; finally, the product is inspected, packaged and put into storage.
Stamping parts – industry knowledge
Stamping parts are parts formed by stamping sheet metal using a die. Stamping parts are divided into:
Disc, flange, flat cover, etc.; divided into:
Cylinder block, box, etc. The die is a press and a special tool mounted on the press, which consists of a working part (upper die) and a discharge and ejection device. When working, the upper die moves downward to start pressing the blank. When a certain pressure is reached, the blank is kept under pressure for a period of time to separate the blank, and the mold is opened to remove the damaged or trimmed edges. The lower die continues to descend to complete other processes. During blanking, the material enters the bottom of the die from the edge of the punch and is constrained to form a cut.
- According to the requirements of the production program, the steel plate is cut along the outer contour into sheet-like parts with holes (such as automobile bodies), which are mostly manufactured by this method.
- Shearing process The deformation of the material during the shearing process is very small.
- The deep drawing process uses the tensile deformation of the material for processing.
- Spinning process The method of applying axial force to the soft metal sheet on the spinning machine with a tapered mandrel is called the spinning method.
(1) The single-process spinning machine is used to process thin-walled pipes and plates with larger diameters.
- (2) Double-station automatic turret multi-purpose furnace is used for continuous production of medium and thick-walled steel pipes.
- (3) The three-process automatic turret type multi-purpose furnace is mainly used for the finishing of hot-rolled steel pipes.
- (4) The four-process automatic turret type multi-purpose furnace is mainly used for the production of cold drawn seamless pipes.
- (5) The five-process automatic hydraulic press is mainly used to produce seamless pipes and stainless steel pipes of various specifications.
- (6) The six-process automatic hydraulic press is mainly used to produce stainless steel welding wires and electrodes of various specifications.
- (7) Eight-process automatic hydraulic press can be used to form special-shaped joints for welded steel pipes and other mechanical structural parts